Bayfront Clinics are aimed to provide people with top-notch and efficient all-around medical care. For clients’ convenience, we designated a page where you can find important patient information and forms. Please find the materials that will save you time and prepare you for the first visit to our centers.
When you plan to come to our office for your appointment, make sure to be on site 15 minutes before the scheduled visit. Bring the following with you:
- Valid driving license or ID;
- Insurance card;
- Referral form, if required by your insurance issuer;
- Related medical data together with imaging studies;
- Concern list to address health-related problems to a physician;
- Completed patient form (see below).
If applicable, make sure you are able to pay your co-payment.