For your convenience, please familiarize yourself with the most frequently asked questions related to our services.
- Is the Bayfront center affiliated with third-parties?
Yes, at the moment our center is affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine.
- What services are available at Bayfront?
Having served for more than 30 years to patients of Pinellas County, we can boast offering a great variety of health-related services. We offer solutions to affect or treat severe conditions including various illnesses, and occupation or sport-related injuries. Finally, we may provide patients with qualitative diagnostic testing. Other options when turning to us are:
- HIV diagnostic and testing;
- Free of charge blood pressure checkups;
- Emergency medical care;
- Occupational healthcare;
- Sports and school physicals;
- Various Laboratory testing;
- Sports medicine.
- Does the insurance plan cover the above-mentioned diagnostic?
It will depend on your insurance plan. For more information, address this concern to your provider or issuer.
- Can you undergo the procedures at all the locations?
Some centers have a narrow specialization in healthcare. Please, find the contact and location information at our designated page, and call them to get to know about your required diagnostic.
If you did not find the question bothering you the most, fill in our contact form and address it to our customer support team.
- Laboratory Testing
- HIV Testing
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
- Sports Medicine